Nestled in Somerset West, in the gentle embrace of the Hottentots Holland Mountain range, lies the idyllic Sitari Country Estate. A place where the lifestyle of yesteryear merges seamlessly with luxurious conveniences of modern-day living. A place where olive groves, orchards, water features and landscaped gardens are subtly intertwined with a security system unparalleled in South Africa. This new property development in Cape Town, South Africa that offers residential luxury apartments, completed village homes and country homes complete with an exclusive Curro School and shopping centre a short distance away. A residential opportunity where technology works in perfect partnership with nature, allowing residents to experience the true meaning of intelligent and connected living. The true nature of the Helderberg – Sitari Country Estate’s landscaping is reminiscent of old Cape farm landscapes, and elements of these have been brought into the landscape design. An abundance of orchards with olives, limes, lemons, oranges, figs, pomegranates and pears will instil a farm-like feel within the open spaces.
Sitari at a glance:
- An inspiring main gatehouse
- High-end perimeter security
- A 22 hectare wetland home to indigenous plant and animal life
- A central formal park spine
- Numerous luxurious parks and open spaces
- A scenic 14km cycle and running route
- A plethora of orchards and trees
- A Country Clubhouse inclusive of a café and deli, kids’ play zone and resort-style pool
- Quality education with a Curro independent school, as well as a Curro Castle nursery for ages 3 months to 5 years
- The convenience of a lifestyle mall including a Checkers, Woolworths and Virgin Active.
FOR INFO CONTACT:
MARTIN VAN ROOYEN SHAUN HARRIS TRIX DE WAAL
083 452 6909 082 956 0599 076 663 5812