When dealing with BYRON-YEATS PROPERTIES buyers, sellers, lessors and lessees can be assured of the best possible service by qualified real estate professionals that has been in the industry for many years.
Residential Management Services
Procurement of Tenant
- View your property and give you a report on the suggested market rental
- Check our database of applicants for a suitable tenant
- Creatively Market your property and show the property to prospective applicants
- Screen all applicants by means of credit checks, personal references and income confirmation
- Place a tenant who meets the necessary criteria of the property
- Collect the deposit, first month’s rent and administration fees from the tenant
- Once monies have been received, draw up the Lease Agreement and ensure correct signature and administration of the contract.
- Payment of the balance of the rental into the Lessor’s bank account.
- Retain the Tenant’s deposit in our Trust Account (The company is registered with EAAB. All trust accounts are opened in terms of section 32(1) of the EAAB Act, 112/1976
- Initial inspection of the property with the Tenant and the supply of such report to the Owner
Managing Your Property
All of the above tenant placement services, plus:
- Collection of monthly rental
- Credit control for late payment/non payment of rental
- Payment of levies, rates etc at the request of the Lessor
- Payment of rental into the Lessor’s account (We strive to pay rent to landlords on the 1st of every month to ensure a positive cash flow for investors)
- On-line Monthly statements detailing income and expenditure
- Organizing of emergency repairs
- An optional service of advising on and project management of renovations to your property at a cost of 10% of the contract price
- Advice on legal options available to the Lessor in the case of breach of the Lease by the tenant
- Negotiating the lease renewal and rental escalation with the tenant
- Inspection of the property at the end of the Lease period as well as advice on maintenance and repairs required. Each lease includes an in-going inspection (a managed lease includes the out-going inspection as well) If necessary interim inspections can be arranged
- Inspect the property and arrange for cleaning and damages to be repaired
- Reconciling of the tenants deposit once the property has been inspected and any damages and/or cleaning have been completed
- Transfer of utility accounts
Commission payable for the full service of placing a tenant and managing your property will be a monthly fee of 10% plus VAT (if applicable) which will be deducted from the rental received each month
OUR PROMISE TO YOU IS PERSONALISED SERVICE!
Contact Wim van der Walt for more info – email@example.com – 082 377 2197